Imagine how much more professional your images will look after they have had their yellow color cast corrected, dullness eliminated, and distracting elements removed, such as harsh shadows, power cords, or blemishes on your models’ faces.
Think how much more sellable your property will be if your home and landscape photos are properly cropped, the color corrected, the haze removed, and the sharp differences between the bright sky and the darker foreground have been balanced.
Beloved family photographs can be salvaged by the removal of rips and stains, and favorite wedding photos can be improved by removing unflattering shadows from faces, and diminishing or removing annoying backgrounds.
My hourly prices are reasonable and I work quickly. Contact me to learn more about how I can help you show your photos to advantage.
My photo enhancement services include:
- Realistic touch-up of people photos to remove blemishes and the results of harsh lighting, as well as salvaging group photos suffering from the “closed-eye syndrome” often seen in family-reunion photos.
- Removal of scratches, stains, creases, and staple marks from photos.
- Restoration of faded tones and colors in aged photos.
- Color shift correction.
- Conversion of black and white prints to sepia tone.
- Improving sharpness, contrast, and brightness.
- Addition or removal of distracting objects from backgrounds.